I’m really happy to inform that I have been nominated for The Blogger recognition award by the very talented Penny Wilson. She blogs at Penny Wilson Writes
She has been blogging for five years and currently working on her novel.
Go check out her amazing work.You are missing out on some amazing poems.
The reason I blog :
Oh Wow! Believe me, I have written a whole post about how much writing/blogging means to me or why do we write. For me, writing is very cathartic. It helps me in penning down my thoughts, my emotions, my reactions to any or every situation in a very creative and artistic manner.Every one of us is a writer by heart but the art of mesmerizing others with your personal experience through writing is a gift.
Here is the link to the post Why Do I write
Two tips for the new bloggers:
Since being a neophyte in the blogging community, I feel a little shy in dispensing words of wisdom rather I’ll actually share the two most important things I did in the past few months since I started my blog, which helped me in getting all this love and appreciation from the WordPress community.
- Always write which touches your heart. Do not try to follow the trend and run after something in hope of getting too much traffic or followers to your site. It’s the content that matters. Remember all of it started with a single post and because of your content readers will keep coming back for more.
- Never fail to appreciate a good post from your fellow blogger. We all need appreciation for our work. Whatever each one of the writes, writes from the heart. So if any post touches you in any way, make sure the bloggers get their share of the feeling.It will only take a minute and who knows you will a get an online friend for life.
- Post the Rules!
- Use the Blogger Recognition Award Badge on your page.
- Tell us why you blog.
- Give us 2 tips for new bloggers.
- Nominate at least 4 other bloggers for this award and notify each of them of the nomination.
Here is my list of nominees. Go, check out their amazing blog.