Love has again be poured my way by one of my sweet fellow blogger musingsundwindled as she has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award. She is a medical student, a fierce writer, harry potter enthusiast, cook and what not. Go, visit her amazing blog if you want to know more about her. You surely won’t be disappointed.
The Sunshine blogger award is given to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity. I feel deeply humbled and excited to know that someone feels like this for my small bits of creativity. As our WordPress community as brimming with creativity and talent, it’s always inspiring to read others and pass on the love.
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Now to the hard part of answering her 11 questions:
- How significant is your WordPress blog for you?
It’s very significant to me as I have recently explored the art of poetry and writing seems to be very cathartic to me. As with any other form of expression, it helps me in penning down my thoughts and also helps me in connecting with the brilliant minds in the community.
2. Which is your favorite TV series?
X-Files ( well, who can get away from the charm of David Duchovny..aha)
3. What is that one quality that sets you apart from others?
I try to find goodness in everything.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would that be?
I’m too emotional and sensitive and sometimes it backfires in certain situations.
5. Describe an ideal date.
Well, first you have to agree to go on a date with me…haha. I don’t give away secrets so easily.
6. Which social media platform do you loathe and why?
Snapchat…Though they sell it as an ephemeral social media it comes to me as being a narcissist.Well, that’s my opinion.
7. How different would your world be if your smartphone was taken away from you?
Well, it will give more time with my books and music.
8. What if your birthday was taken off the calendar (as in the day never came that year)?
God, I would be devastated for two reasons..First I love celebrating birthdays, it just fills me with so much joy of celebrating the reason of 1 more year to be alive and enjoy your life and secondly I share my birthday with my son.
9. Which social cause would you fight for?
Gender equality, Feminism, and Cruelty against animals. I have done my bit for some time already.
10. What is it that you look for in the opposite gender?
Intellect and kindness.
11. Which is your favorite time of the day?
Late evening and early mornings.
Now the questions for my nominees
This time I would want the nominations to be open and anybody who feels that their writings can inspire even a single soul with creativity and positivity can take up the award and pass it on.