Come read this simple yet profound definition of a happy soul written on a Buddhist Monastery on the way to Leh.
Following lines on A ‘Happy Soul‘ were written at a Buddhist Monastery in Lamayuru, a small hamlet on the way to Leh. Take a look:
Who’s a Happy Soul?
- A Happy Soul stops trying to change others, but instead focuses on changing self.
- A Happy Soul is one who accepts people for who they are and not at their face-value.
- A Happy Soul is one who understands that everyone is right in one’s own perspective.
- A Happy Soul is one who learns to ‘let go’. He does not carry any burdens.
- A Happy Soul is one who is able to drop expectations from every relationship and gives unconditionally for the sake of giving.
- A Happy Soul is one who understands that whatever we do, we do it for our own peace of mind.
- A Happy Soul is one who stops proving to the world how intelligent one is. …
View original post 114 more words