***List of Publications/Readings/Interviews/Radio show/Events/Press mentions for the month of March 2022***
March has been one of the most fulfilling months in terms of my creative projects and anything poetry. The highlight of the month included my maiden #AWP (Association of Writers & Writing Programs virtual conference with Life and Legends with such esteemed panelists including #ExecutiveDirector of United Nations Association of the United States of America (US Chapter) Rachel Pittman, UN Freedom Award Writer, Dunya Mikhail, Director of IOWA writing program, Christopher Merrill, and Poet and Filmmaker, Kalpna Singh-Chitnis.
Notable publications included the Haiku in the esteemed magazine Ms. Magazine, poetry in Setu Bilingual सेतु पत्रिका “ Voices Within”, Moonstone anthology “Women Anthology”, OffMenu Press “ Portal”, Holi feature by Rescue Poetix in INfullColor.org, iGlobal Series curated by Yogesh Patel featuring the works of Indian #Diasporicpoets across the globe., and finally the book review of my poetry collection “ My Body Lives Like a Threat” by Candice Louisa published in the North of Oxford. I’m thankful to the editor g emill for featuring the review and supporting my work.
Notable events and poetry readings as part of my book tour included #PoetswithPurpose by Noel A. Figueroa, #SaturdayAfternoonPoetry by Don Kingfisher Campbell, and Word Seed Inc. featured Poet as part of National Poetry Day by Yves-Mary Fontin, Featured poet on #WhenPeopleSpeak by James C Ellerbe and Ameerah Shabazz-Bilal
One of the artistic collaborations was the inclusion of my poetry, previously published in the The Poetry Society of New York, as part of the #danceperformance by VanDance Inc. The performance was live-streamed at the 2021 Central PA #DanceFestival. Also, Us based award-winning Tally Koren agreed to feature one of my poems from Euston Radio Station.
Few of the press like EIN Presswire and NJ.com mentions also included the news of the “ The Medusa Project” being selected as a #digitalpayload to be sent to the moon in 2023. The joy of sharing the numerous book events as a part of the #booktour also brought me joy.
I’m looking forward to the in-person book event in the month of April, notably the Hoboken Public Library “Positive Poetry Reading Series” and the “Something new” event at the Hoboken Historical Museum
Wishing everyone a beautifully creative national poetry month!! Looking forward to more creative opportunities coming my way.
List of Publications/Events/Press Mentions/Radioshow
- Featured Poet in the “Essential Voice” webinar by FlowerSong Press, April 07, 2022, 8:30 pm to 9:30 PM EST #book tour #MyBodyLivesLikeaThreat
- Featured on WordSeed Inc on the occasion of #InternationalPoetryDay 2022
- Poetry reading event for “When Women Speak” at Bergen County Players, NJ
- Featured Poet on March 31, 2022, 7pm EST with When People Speak #book tour #MyBodyLivesLikeaThreat
- Poetry reading event on March 26, 2022, 6 pm EST with Saturday Afternoon Poets with Spectrum Publishing #BookTour #MyBodyLivesLikeaThreat
- Haiku published in the MS Magazine project as part of The Harriet Tubman Bicentennial Project
- Book Tour and Events Dates for “My Body Lives Like a Threat” ( May-Sept 2022)
- Poetry is Included in the 2021 Central PA Theater & Dance Festival as part of a dance performance by VanDance Inc.
- My poem “Rang Barse” and feature on “Holi” festival published in InFullColor.org
- My Poem “Doldrums” is to be read by award-winning UK Based singer Tally Koren at the “International Poetry day ” event on March 21,2022 from Euston Station
- Poetry Published in “Portal” May Day Flash Issue of OffMenu Press, May 2021
- Poetry reading for the SETU’s event “Dare to Fly” in celebration of the International Women’s Month
- Featured Poet on the iGlobal Series curated by Yogesh Patel
- Poetry Reading and Book Signing at the Hoboken Library “Positive Reading Series” on April 02, 2022, at 2:00-3:00 pm EST #book tour #MyBodyLivesLikeaThreat #book signing. Limited seating. Register
- AWP22 Event “Creative Activism in Words and Action’ Writers and Activists at the United Nations” on March 25, 10:30-11:30 am
- Press mentions in the EINPressWire about “The Medusa Project” as the digital payload for the moon.
- Poetry included in the anthology “Black Fire This Time ” by Willow Books, the award-winning division of Aquarius Press, coming out on March 15, 2022
- Video recording for the 2nd Culver Book Festival and PWP( Poets with Purpose), March 2022 #book tour #mybodyliveslikeathreat
- Press mention in the NJ.com about “The Medusa Project” as the digital payload for the moon.
- Certificate of participation in Panorama International Literary Festival 2022 (PILF)
- Poetry Published in the Special edition SETU Magazine “Voices Within 2022”
- Poetry reading for the anthology “International Women’s Day 2022” by Moonstone Arts
- Book Review of Megha Sood’s “My Body Lives Like a Threat” by Candice Louisa Daquin published in North of Oxford, March Issue 2022
- Book Discussion with Noel Figueroa on Poets with Purpose on March 08, 2022, 8 pm EST. #Book Tour #MyBodyLivesLikeaThreat #poetry reading #book discussion
- Poetry reading event “Something New” at Hoboken Historical Museum, April 10, 4 pm EST #book tour #MyBodyLivesLikeaThreat #NationalPoetryMonth