March has been a month of adding a new dimension to my poetry when one of the poems “Survival is an Art”, Previously published in the “New Jersey Emerging Poets 2019” was selected to be read by the UK-based award-winning and BBC-listed singer and songwriter Tally Koren for her event, “Changing the Face of Poetry”. March also brought new opportunities as I was selected as a State Level Judge for the NAMI NJ Dara Axelrod Poetry Contest. In addition to this, I was also selected to co-judge the Poetry Competition “Share to Soothe” for the Annual Social Fest, Kaizen’21, organized by NSS IIT -D ( Institute of Information Technology). I was also selected in a few poetry meets as the featured poet like the 5th International Poetry Meet by Padmaja Iyyar and Neelam Saxena Chandra and I also joined the courageous group of women speakers in the “When Women Speak.” event by talented poet, Ameerah Shabazz Bilal. Also, to be featured in the Stri Shakti event curated by Dr. Sunil Sharma for the SETU Magazine was an honor and pleasure for me.
In terms of publications, I was published in the dual anthologies ”Earth, Fire, Water and Wind” and “ Nursery Rhymes” curated by Roopali Sarcar Gaur , Anita Nahal and Meenakshi Mohan and also the much-awaited anthology “Paws Healing the Earth ” curated by Kalpna Chitnis was finally released. I’m so proud to share space with the brilliant poets among the contributor’s list with the US Poet Laureate and Pulitzer Prize Winner for Poetry, Robert Pinsky. I was also featured on the Fevers of the Mind Showcase. Thanks to editor David O Nan for his continued support and Finally got the news of my poem is accepted for publication in the anthology “But You Don’t Look Sick” by Indie Blue Publishing.
March also became super special to me when I crossed the 600+ mark in my publication with publication in the ezine edited by Roopali Sircar Gaur and Aabha Rosy Vatsa, “Saraswati” along with my son, Siddharth. A moment to cherish for a lifetime.
Looking forward to new possibilities!!
- Poetry Published in Paw Press Anthology 2021 by River Paw Press alongside US Poet Laureate and Pulitzer Prize Winner, Robert Pinksy
- Featured Poet in the Women’s National Book Association(WNBA-DC) Celebrates “Women in Poetry’s Future” Event on April 20, 2021
- Featured as Guest Judge for the State Level NAMI NJ Dara Axelrod Poetry Contest 2021
- Featured as Guest Judge for the Poetry Slam Competition at the NSS IIT -Delhi Annual Social Fest Kaizen ’21
- Featured Poet in 5th International Poetry Meet
- Poetry Published in the International Writer’s Journal Year 2 No 1/2021 (January-March 2021)
- Poetry published in Arts and Literary ezine “Saraswati”
- Poetry Publication in the Poetry and COVID Project
- My Poem “Survival Is an Art” to be read by award-winning UK Based singer Tally Koren at the “Changing the Face of Poetry” event on World Poetry Day, March 21,202
- Poetry Published in the DoveTales Winter Edition 2020
- Book Review of “Like a Bird with a Thousand Wings” by Melissa Studdard
- Poetry Published in Anthologies “Earth Fire Water and Wind” and “Nursery Rhymes and Children’s Poems From Around The World You May Not Have Heard”
- Poetry Reading at the upcoming event “When Women Speak” on March 16, 2021, at 7 pm EST
- Poetry reading for the poetic tribute “Stri Shakti” by Pittsburgh based SETU Magazine
- Poetry accepted for the upcoming anthology “But You Don’t Look Sick” by Indie Blu(e) Publishing,
- Poetry Reading at the “Badass Bade Bash” event by InFullColor, New Jersey
- Poetry Showcase on the Fevers of the Mind Blog
- Poetry Reading on the Kevin Powell’s Workshop on March 16, 2021
- Poetry reading at the BrownStone Poets Reading Featuring Rescue Poetix, Talena Lachelle Queen, and Crystal Davis
- Poetry read by the award-winning UK based singer and songwriter Tally Koren
Happy Poetry !!